Our International MBA starts in October every year while the application deadline is the 15th July of that year (under special circumstances a later application is possible). You can use the provided checklist to complete the list of documents. Please send only complete application packages.
We do not charge any application fees. After enrolling at the university, the tuition fees (see here) apply.
The following are necessary to meet the admission requirements/enrollment:
- Completed application form for admission to studies (see the link below)
- Copy of the page in your passport with your name
- one additional photo
- A general Bachelor’s degree (at least 6 semesters at university or equivalent) translated and certified by a notary
- Transcript of records, either certified by a notary public of a sealed envelop of the university records office
- Letter of Motivation
- Key fact sheet
- Proof of prior work experience
- Passing individual interview, or GRE (148 quantitative, 143 verbal), or GMAT (550 points in total)
Further information can be found here.